- Fulfill identity and access requests submitted and approved through Citizens Service Now System – myService.
- Perform analysis on any incidents related to the fulfillment of identity and access requests
- Aid with any cleanup efforts in the Identify Administration area
- Model ethical behavior and execute job responsibilities in accordance with Citizens core values, ethics, and information protection policies
- Ensure that customer access requests are completed within defined SLA.
- Perform ticket management, user access management, user access attestations, process compliance validations, and participate in project meetings, operational improvement, and issue resolution sessions
- Manage Identity and access within Active Directory, CyberArk, Oracle, and other account provisioning systems by following the guidelines provided.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge Active Directory and user account provisioning processes
- Knowledge and experience of access management life cycle, operating systems, networks, and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and technical staff to resolve problems
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and focus required
Maximo Sr Developer:
- Strong experience on upgrade process for Maximo EAM Tool for 10 databases sizing from range of 10 GB to 50 GB each and ranging from Maximo v7.5 to Maximo 7.6.12
- Need In-depth knowledge and experience in Maximo database level intricacies and table structures, linkages between various tables and all the system, set, site org level entities across all the versions of v7.6.1
- Need experience in domain creation like SYNONYM, CROSSOVER and ALN domain specific to client requirements
- Expertise in DATA PORTING to convert SQL SERVER 2000 database objects into ORACLE 11g.
- Responsible for Security administration including configuration of security roles, group creation, new user setup, Active Directory modifications and troubleshooting failed LDAP synchronizations.
- Configuration of the Migration manager for the WFG help desk.
- Configuration of the Error handling as well error reporting for the WFG Help Desk Interface Development.
- Expertise worked on an eCMMS Enterprise Asset Management EAM IBM MAXIMO ASSET MANAGEMENT tool.
- Expertise in EAM Development, Design and Configuration using tools such as Application Designer, Database Configuration and Workflow Designer.
- Expertise in Maximo application designer, Maximo database, Maximo Automation scripts, DOMAINS, Maximo integration framework. This includes analysis and development of mappings incorporating needed transformations using MIF.
- Well-versed with configurations in Maximo v7.5 and in-depth expertise in all the versions of Maximo v6, v7.1 and v7.x.
- Strong experience in Software Development life Cycle SDLC. Ad-hoc Testing and Performance Testing. Emphasized on Performance tuning.