Techie Associates is looking for a Guidewire Configuration Developer to work on enterprise development and deployment across their suite product lines – PolicyCenter, BillingCenter & ClaimCenter. He/she will be working in conjunction with our robust Guidewire Practice supporting large program development and enhancements at major P&C carriers throughout North America. This will be a highly visible position in a dynamic and growing company with a rapidly expanding client base and a focus on delivering high value Guidewire solutions and services.
- Plan, design, develop and maintain Gosu application code and configuration elements within Guidewire Studio.
- Configure pcf screen layouts and write business logic and rules.
- Create forms and letter templates to be used by Guidewire products.
- Configure operational and administration related parameters such as roles, permissions, user attributes, regions, activity patterns etc.
- Create solution design recommendations and estimates and effectively present solution options for implementation.
- Optimize application performance.
- Support testing and resolve configuration defects identified.
- Hold the responsibility of code review, code cleanup, and performing sprint demos.
- Work within a development team using Agile methodology.
- Experience working on the document production will be added advantage.